Providing A Full Range Of Legal Services
Dedicated To Resolving Legal Problems For Our Fellow Illinois Residents
When legal problems change your life, the lawyers at Barash & Everett, LLC, remain at your side every step of the way. At the go-to law firm in West Central Illinois, our legal team is uniquely qualified to provide the comprehensive services you need.
Specific areas of their practice include:
- Bankruptcy — Whether you are pursuing consumer or business bankruptcy, we will handle all aspects of your case. From the initial filing to adversarial hearings to the discharge or reorganization of your debt, we remain at your side.
- Family law — Divorce turns one household into two while adoption adds a child to a family. Helping you make good decisions so you can start the next chapter of your life is our top priority.
- Criminal defense — If you have been charged with a serious felony or misdemeanor involving drugs or drunk driving, do not speak to anyone before you contact our law firm. You have too much to lose, specifically your freedom and professional future.
- Corporate and business law — Starting up a business presents significant risks. A skilled and knowledgeable business law attorney can help you with entity establishment, disputes with staff or customers, and mergers and acquisitions.
- Real estate and title insurance — Our attorneys are experienced in all aspects of residential and commercial transactions. We serve as trusted advisors for important financial dealings that involve financing, construction, and buying and selling.
- Estate planning and administration — We spend time with you to identify your objectives in the development of your estate plan. Our practice includes wills, trusts, powers of attorney and other documents.
- Municipal and governmental — We advise municipalities and government entities on contracts, resolutions, deeds, leases and ordinances.
- Personal injury — Injuries suffered in an accident caused by negligence require immediate legal counsel. On your behalf, we will employ our resources to maximize your compensation.
- Agricultural business law — Our commitment to community includes farmers throughout West Central Illinois. Regardless of the size of your farm, you need a law firm that provides a full range of agricultural legal services.
Serving The Needs Of West Central Illinois Residents
When you need help with high-stakes legal problems, you want the best lawyer you can get. Contact Barash & Everett, LLC, in Galesburg at 309-341-6010, Galva at 309-932-2001 and Kewanee at 309-852-5555 or contacting us online.
Se habla español
We are a debt relief agency. We help people file for bankruptcy relief under the Bankruptcy Code.